Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
submit this file for approval ?
DJL
Strange - Running "submit with deploy" wf
When this is run on a particular branch . . .
The alert "Would you like to submit this file
for approval ?" appears . . . On another branch
the alert does NOT appear . . . Same server,
these are sub-branches under a branch . . .
What controls this alert to pop up ? I would like the alert
not to appear . . . Thank You
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Sunil Mugalavally
Hi,
Take a look at "available_templates.cfg"
You might want to look at <branch_list> in this file.
This is the file that controls the workflows list.
DJL
Thank You for the reply . . .
The available_templates.cfg entry
looks like this:
<template_file name="Author Submit with Deploy" path="njgov/author_submit_with_deploy.wft">
<command_list>
<command value='submit' />
<command value='all' include='yes'/>
</command_list>
<branch_list>
<branch value='
www.nj.gov'
include='yes'/>
</branch_list>
<user_list>
<user value="all" include="yes">
</user>
</user_list>
</template_file>
"
www.nj.gov"
is the main branch with
"dca" & "opra" as sub-branches.
The alert appears when saving a file
in the "opra" branch but does not appear
when saving a file in the "dca" branch.
I don't know if I am missing some setting
in another file . . . I've checked permissions
& seem to be OK . . .