This question belongs to many forums I believe, but I decide to post to the generic one.
In metadata capture template we could declare replicants, similarly to DCTs. When metadata for such tags is captured, it will look like long keys
(E.g. /Teamsite/Metadata/Blah/0/Identifier) - something that one would see when Data Deploy stores metadata ina DB.
Is anoyone familiar with any API, or any coming API to handle this similarly to what we could use when parsing DCRs (as the data structure is exactly the same).
I know of a few techniques to deal with this - one is to create an XML out of metadata on the fly and process it with XSLT. (or produce DCR-like XML and process it with TeamSite:

CRNode). I am also looking to the standard ways of producing such an XML using iwmetadata CLT (I posted a separate question about this).
However, accessing the metadata using a kind of an API would be really helpful as we do not only process metadata but also validate mandatory metadata in the workflow.
Any ideas? has anybody implemented anything like this?
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU