Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
triggering workflow on click of close button
mon
Hi,
How do i trigger a workflow on click of Finish button in Teamsite 6 ? tt_data doesnt seem to be workin.
mon.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
PaulW
are you trying to do it from the professional or the standard interface? Because I have only been able to get that wroking when using Content Centre Standard.
Does anyone know if it is possible fomr the Professional interface?
Otherwise I am sure you could instantiate the workflow using FormAPI.
iwovGraduate
tt_data will work only with CCStandard interface. Apparently its a feature request for it to work in CCProfessional interface.
See this
thread
.
nipper
> tt_data will work only with CCStandard interface. Apparently its a feature request for it to work in CCProfessional interface.
Call me crazy but why is a Feature Request required for functionality that is in 5.X ? Do Professionals not us TST ?
me
iwovGraduate
Thats what I would like to know. Previous threads on this topic says that this is a feature request.
brendang
Hi,
I have had exactly the same problem. This is what I did:
1. Created a javascript file and deployed to /opt/interwoven/iw-home/httpd/iw/on_save_done.js
2. The javascript contains:
function close() {
var server = window.location.hostname;
var dcrpath = getDCRPath();
var rtn = confirm("Would you like to submit your work?");
if (rtn == true) {
/*
var url = "http://" + server + "/iw-cc/submit?vpath=" + dcrpath;
open(url, null, 'toolbar=0, location=0, directories=0, status=1, menubar=0, copyhistory=0,width=640,
height=600');
*/
var url = "http://" + server + "/iw-cc/newjob?vpath=" + dcrpath;
open(url, null, 'toolbar=0, location=0, directories=0, status=1, menubar=0, copyhistory=0,width=640,
height=600');
}
return true;
}
WEventRegistry.addFormHandler("onClose", close);
3. That makes the workflow pop up just like the good ol' days.
A bit of a hack, please let me know if you have anything better.
brendang
That should be:
IWEventRegistry.addFormHandler("onClose", close);
Note the I