Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 6.0 issues
rishi
We are evaluating TS 6.0 with the CCP interface.
Here are a few observations about workflows :-
1) Comments got added twice to the task – 2nd time as SYSTEM user.
2) file generate - regenerate option absent for attached files in a task
3) There is no Release Ownership option for a task.
4) Has the Exclamation Point (!) replaced the refresh button.
I was wondering if some of these could be customised. I would appreciate some answers.
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
join us, log the case with support!
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Migrateduser
>> 1) Comments got added twice to the task – 2nd time as SYSTEM user.
I'm not sure what's causing this. Probably best to file a support issue.
>> 2) file generate - regenerate option absent for attached files in a task
I don't think we have a generate CCI URL. I'll forward this to PM to see if we can add this in 6.1.
>> 3) There is no Release Ownership option for a task.
This is being addressed in 6.1.
>> 4) Has the Exclamation Point (!) replaced the refresh button.
I'm not sure of the status of this for 6.1. I'll see what I can find out.
Dev. Mgr., CCS and UITK
jerm
Do we know when TS 6.1 will be released?
Migrateduser
Not exactly, but I should have said most likely it will be addressed in a Q1 release (not sure what it will be called).
Dev. Mgr., CCS and UITK
jerm
Is there a running list of Known TS 6.0 Issues to help in our assessment of this upgrade package?
Thanks a bunch.
new log error.png
Migrateduser
Sorry, not yet. Were working on that now as we speak
Hopefully we'll be communicating that soon.
Dev. Mgr., CCS and UITK