Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Exception when using tag library
Surjit
Hi,
We have created a number of "How Do I" articles which we wish to display in the CCStd "How Do I" portlet. Some of these are generic for everyone but some are only for certain groups. I didn't think targetting groups was out of the box so I created a tag library using Content Services to provide this functionality.
I put the tag library, tld, web.xml and mock up JSP into the toolkit and recompiled the content center and the mockup JSP worked succesfully without any problems.
When I introduced the tag into my overriden s_how_portlet.jsp page and recompiled the content center, I got this error:
Installing [ base.tk.war teamsite.tk.war vpreview.tk.war formspub.tk.war ccpro.tk.war ccstd.tk.war metadata.tk.war vannotate.tk.war customer bupa ] as webapp content_center... Configuring JSPs... Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/interwoven/cssdk/common/CSException
at java.lang.Class.getMethods0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1034)
at java.beans.Introspector$1.run(Introspector.java:847)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.beans.Introspector.getPublicDeclaredMethods(Introspector.java:845)
at java.beans.Introspector.getTargetEventInfo(Introspector.java:551)
at java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo(Introspector.java:289)
at java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo(Introspector.java:76)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Generator$TagHandlerInfo.<init>(Generator.java:1946)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Generator$GenerateVisitor.visit(Generator.java:1093)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$CustomTag.accept(Node.java:707)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Nodes.visit(Node.java:1028)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visitBody(Node.java:1070)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visit(Node.java:1076)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Root.accept(Node.java:232)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Nodes.visit(Node.java:1028)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visitBody(Node.java:1070)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visit(Node.java:1090)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$IncludeDirective.accept(Node.java:319)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Nodes.visit(Node.java:1028)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visitBody(Node.java:1070)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visit(Node.java:1076)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Root.accept(Node.java:232)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Nodes.visit(Node.java:1028)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Generator.generate(Generator.java:1917)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateJava(Compiler.java:242)
at org.apache.jasper.JspC.processFile(JspC.java:573)
at org.apache.jasper.JspC.execute(JspC.java:801)
at org.apache.jasper.JspC.main(JspC.java:823)
Beside this error, the content center continues to work as well as the group functionality in the how do i portlet. I am a little curious to find out why I get this error?
Any suggestions?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet