Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Encrypted E-Mail
System
Is their a way to determine if an email is encrypted in it's MIME format? And is their a way to remove it? We are currently installing WorkSite NT/FileSite to approx. 250 users who are soon to recieve the ability to encrypt emails.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Doesn't the encrypted msg have a header & footer? If so, you could parse for those.
Migrateduser
you would think so, but the header is not showing anything specific to the encryption. there is an attachment but of course you cannot see what is in it.
Migrateduser
Sorry, I didn't mean the msg header; I was referring to the encryption block header/footer. For example the encryption I use, PGP, looks like this:
-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: <version information ...>
<encrypted msg>
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----