Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Failure in Operation
nshetty
Hi all,
I am trying to opendeploy my files to the server through the external task in the workflow and I am getting the following error:
Invalid Workflow:
ERROT 00001 : Failure in operation
Missing successors in the external task taskname
I am not able to trace it. Please suggest.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JonathonG
I would suggest attaching your wft file to your post. It's much easier for folks here to point out mistakes if we can see the code.
That being said, it would appear that you have a problem with the way you've defined an external task (named taskname). Either you don't have a <successorset> element, or you've placed the elements in the wrong order. You might want to check out iw-home\local\config\wft\iwwf.dtd for the order of the elements within an external task.
Jonathon
Independent Interwoven Contractor