Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
What is my workflow doing
nshetty
Hi,
I have a workflow that submits files to the staging areas of my sub-branches and then deploys files from the staging areas of one of the sub-branches using externaltask within the workflow. When I submit the file, a task(external) with taskname (ID) shows up in my To Do list and the window where I submitted the file still says Submitting file....and the bar below that keep moving like its in a process os submitting but nothing seems to be happening. My file foes to the staging area of my sub-branches and when I check the target direct on the target host, the files are not there.
I don't know whats going on. Any help is appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Hemant
can you check the open deploy log files and see whether there was a deployment or not......