Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Chinese characters
ramam77
I have an issue in displaying Chinese Characters in the DCR.
Actually the content is present in the database and we are creating DCR’s for that content. These Chinese characters are not getting displayed properly. The Chinese characters appear to be gibberish in the DCR.
I m using UTF-8 encoding in datacapture.cfg as well as for the DCR's which are created from the database.
I have tried a couple of things.
1. Converted the character encoding to GB2312 while creating the DCR. Then the Chinese characters are displayed properly in TeamSite but when I save the DCR to the database using datadeploy the encoding is getting changed.
2. If I don’t convert to GB2312 then Chinese characters are not getting displayed properly in TeamSite.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet