Hi,
I have a resolve conflicts task as the first entry ina workflow.
When I run my job this task takes ages to figure out any conflicts and while waiting the form that i use to kick off the job remains displayed. To a user it appears that nothing is happening and they get frustrated and start hammering the 'run job' submit button.
I'm sure I've built workflow before where the initiate job window closes immediatly and if conflicts are found, the user receives the job in the 'to do list' which they can go and resolve at their leisure.
Here is my task. Any ideas??
<cgitask owner="__TAG__('iw_user');"
name="Check for conflicts"
start="t"
immediate="t">
<areavpath v="__TAG__('iw_workarea');"/>
<successors>
<successorset description="Generate Metadata">
<succ v="Generate Metadata"/>
</successorset>
</successors>
<command v="iwconflictcheck.cgi"/>
<timeout v="+000001">
<succ v="Generate Metadata"/>
</timeout>
<template_script><![CDATA[
# insert file list if we have it
if (__ELEM__('iw_file')) {
__INSERT__("\n\t<files>\n");
for (my $i=0; $i <
@submit_file; ++$i) {
if (__VALUE__("File_comment_$i") =~ /\S/) {
__INSERT__("\t\t<file path='$submit_file[$i]' "
."comment='__TAG__('File_comment_$i');'/>\n");
} elsif (__VALUE__("Default_file_comment") =~ /\S/) {
__INSERT__("\t\t<file path='$submit_file[$i]' "
."comment='__TAG__('Default_file_comment');'/>\n");
} else {
__INSERT__("\t\t<file path='$submit_file[$i]' "
."comment='__TAG__('iw_desc');'/>\n");
}
}
__INSERT__("\t</files>\n");
}
]]></template_script>
</cgitask>