Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Congrats to ghoti
Hazzie
Well in todays mass mailing from Interwoven i see Ghoti has been mentioned as reaching diamond level - the top. Who knows what actual post count that is (but since he's at 2570 as of now i would say 2500), but i just want to say thanks for all the help he has given me over the time i have been on the board.
Cheers Adam (diamond geezer)
Hazzie
TS 5.5.2 on NT.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
You're welcome
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
jbonifaci
Congratulations on your massive post count fish, =].
collector6.png
collector5.png
Migrateduser
Yeah....whatever
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
jbonifaci
I think Smitty is suffering from post count envy, =].
collector3.png
Adam Stoller
... not to mention that Smitty joined up on 2001-10-19 and I didn't start until about 8 months later on 2002-06-17 ;-)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Maninder_IBM
Hiigh number of posts on here is nothing to be proud of.....
Adam Stoller
Hiigh number of posts on here is nothing to be proud of....
You're right - a high number of
posts
on DevNet, in and of itself, is nothing to be proud of. Although it's often better to ask questions than bang your head against a wall for 2 months....
In my case - it's a high number of
responses
(
I'm not sure if I've made any
initial
posts...
).
I've been told that I've probably assisted at least
75%
of the people to whom I responed on DevNet find the resolution to their issue - even if indirectly, by getting them to provide sufficient details for other people to help them.
If this is fairly accurate (and I certainly hope so), then I think that it
is
something of which to be proud.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
nipper
>In my case - it's a high number of responses (I'm not sure if I've made any initial posts...).
But how many of them have been replying to a post about what OS, TS rev, etc ? You should only receive partial credit for those. :-)
Andy
(Of course I just received full credit for this one)
Migrateduser
I am pretty sure that the "high number of posts" talk is all tongue-in-cheek. While I have to give props to ghoti for being so helpful to everyone, I enjoy the banter about it, but it's all in fun. I wish more people from Interwoven were as useful as ghoti is. That's what makes DevNet useful for everyone. Someone you can trust helping you out. So I am glad that ghoti is the far and away biggest poster. For the most part...
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Adam Stoller
Smitty - Good thing I don't like peanut butter - otherwise my tounge would get stuck on the roof of my mouth, if not my cheek ;-)
And yes, Nipper - many of my posts were prompting for clarification of environment information - but without that prompting it's difficult for anyone (me or anyone else) to provide a useful response.
However - I agree, the total number of posts is not really a meaningful statistic - it's mostly just a way of keeping Lissa on her toes so she has to figure out what the next N levels are after Diamond ;-)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com