Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
FormAPI IWDatacapture.callServer problem
pietje
Hi,
I have a problem with the FormAPI callServer() method.
I created a servlet that connects to a database gets the information and returns it to the teamsite template. To get the information the template uses the FormAPI callServer() method.
The connection to the servlet works. I can see that on the application server.
The return file that i can see in a internet browser looks like this:
<html>
<head>
<script language="javascript">
var api = parent.getScriptFrame();
api.IWDatacapture.getItem("/con/mk").setValue("Hello World!");
</script>
</head>
<body>
</body>
</html>
What looks like the right information.
the
IWDatacapture.getItem("/con/mk").setValue("Hello World!")
works when i put it in the template directly so that also works.
but for some reason it doesn't work all together. When i run the teamsite template nothing happens on the "clients" screen. It doesn't display the "Hello world!"
thanks in advance
Patrick Verboom
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
LooseCannon
You're close... Have the servlet return the following html:
<html>
<body onload='parent.getScriptFrame().IWDatacapture.getItem("/con/mk").setValue("Hello World!")'/>;
</html>
InputFIle.txt
WSIN_File.txt