Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Textarea label not present in Search DCR
gsheebu
Hi,
I'm using datadeploy to put DCRs into an Oracle database. The deployment was successful. But when I invoke the Search DCR through Interwoven UI then the search does not show the testarea/visualformat labels in it. Meaning i cannot search for any keyword in that field.
Please advise how i can search that field? Is something missing in my setting somewhere?
Regards
Shiv
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sunil_j
Hi Shiv,
Just double check whether the content inside the textarea has been deployed into the database, meaning do u have a column corresponding to this field, has the datatype been set correctly?
Regards
Sunil
Technical Consultant
Sydney (Australia)
gsheebu
Hi Sunil,
The content inside the text area has been deployed. Just to make the matter more clear, the textarea was inside a replicant. Now the textarea has got deployed into a different table. How do I take care of that? I'm not using user defined tables but whatever default is made i.e entry IWOV_IDMAPS.
Regards
Shiv
sunil_j
Hi Shiv,
If you are using the DataDeploy GUI to create the database schema, uncheck the parent Replicant and only make use of the item whithin the replicant. In that way it wont get deployed to another table.
Just login to the DD GUI and control things as you want.
Regards
Sunil
Technical Consultant
Sydney (Australia)
gsheebu
Hi,
What I have realised is that the Search function uses searchDCR.cgi. This display a page directly based on the datacapture.cfg. If the paragrapf is within a replicant then it does not show it as a search item however if it is a plain item then it gets displayed. How can I make it work for a replicant as well?
Regards
Shiv