Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
GRC database updating or not
megamala
TS 5.0.1 on Solaris.
How can I know that GRC database is updating or not. How can access the Database. Its seem GRC is database is not updating since Oct. When I see the report from TS GUI, it showing till OCT. its not showing anything from NOV. How can I know wheather databse is updating or not.
MM Guptha
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
megamala
I am able to login to the Database. After Oct 8th its not inserting any records into the database. Is any one know the problem.
MM Guptha
Migrateduser
I strongly encourage you to open a support case for your GRC questions. It's not something most people are faimliar with.
Regards,
lissa
Bowker
Welcome to the club.
I gave up on the GRC database about 2 months after we installed TeamSite. The database became corrupt about 48 hours after we recreated a new one. We never got it to work in 5.0.2 [windows] and I've not tried it in 5.5.2 [still windows]
Dan Bowker
Northern Trust
Web Publishing Technology
megamala
I did same thing, I recreated new one , It worked one day. After that it is not updating the DB . After I did ./iwevent start then it started working. But I don't why I need to do every time ./iwevent start(Almost daily otherwise database is not updating).
MM Guptha
Edited by megamala on 12/05/03 01:25 PM (server time).