Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
change iwold/iwnew files location
neski
is it possible to change the location where OpenDeploy creates iwold and iwnew files?
I'd like to do so because I run a DNR script on target files before disconnect, but since OD haven't had the time to delete the iwold files, they are included in my script.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Not possible today. This is feature request #27839.
Please tell me your company name and I'll attach it to the request as an interested party.
Thanks,
Todd Scallan
Group Product Manager
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
marcussteiner
what about using different trigger point ?
or how about setting a filter on the script loading the files?
I had a similar problem once and I just set a filter on the calling (perl) script to exclude those with *.iwold
Will you get a return value from the calling script telling you if it failed or succeded? If no then you won't get the change to rollback your deployment and then there's no need to wait t'll the iwold files are deleted.
m
neski
thanks for your answers.
I guess I'll set a filter in my script as hollis suggests, since it's not possible to change the trigger point.
PS. I currently work for Renfe (Spain Railway operator) as IBM BCS Consultant
Migrateduser
Thanks. I've added them to the feature request.
Todd Scallan
Group Product Manager
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com