Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Validating well formed xml using FormAPI
pacer11
Does anyone know how to check if a dcr is well formed using the onsave event handler before it actually saves the dcr. Dcrs need to be well formed so that they can generate xhtml. I was thinking of using a callServer to iwxml_validate.ipl but I need to pass it the modified dcr and technically the modifed dcr has not been saved yet.
Any ideas?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Johnny
Wouldnt all DCR's that you are modifiying within teamsite be well formed??...
John Cuiuli
42.png
pacer11
Users have the ability of entering in html within DCR fields. Most of the time the html they enter is not well formed and the DCR saves anyway. The value of the DCR fields have to be well formed as well in order for us to generate a valid xthml file.
LooseCannon
Assuming the fields have VF turned on... You can cfg visualformat to save content as xhtml. I don't have the manual in front of me, but I think the attribute=value is:
publish="xhtml"