Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
What should I do? - Please Advice
nshetty
Hello,
I was trying to opendeploy my files to three different filesystems and my configuration file has 3 definitions. When I check the status of of the deployment from view deployment in GUI I could see the deployment still running and files are deployed to the two target areas. When I see the log for all the three definition, two of the definitions are done but the third one says in the Progress column : setup done waition and when I check the log it give the following:
LIB: LOGFILE=[/opt/iw-home/OpenDeployNG/log/src.deploy_dev_tst_stage.STAGE_DEPLOY.prdcms01.to.prdnfs01.log]
LIB: Locale=[English_UnitedStates.US-ASCII@Binary]
ERROR: Could not locate [default/main/branchname/subbranch]
ERROR: Bad VPATH(default/main/branchname/subbranch/EDITION) specified for area.
ERROR: Failed converting area(default/main/branchname/subbranch/EDITION) to VPATH
client: Interwoven OpenDeploy(5.6.0.0.0 Build 15978 Interwoven 20030121)
client: LIB: Component Version (5.6.0.0.0 Build 17405 Interwoven 20030306)
ERROR: Could not locate [default/main/branchname/subbranch]
ERROR: Bad VPATH(default/main/branchname/subbranch/EDITION) specified for area.
ERROR: Failed converting area(default/main/branchname/subbranch/EDITION) to VPATH
client: Buffer Size (8000)
client: Protocol Version(5.0) OK
client: Connection Id(id=0)
ERROR: Could not locate [default/main/branchname/subbranch]
ERROR: Bad VPATH(default/main/branchname/subbranch/EDITION) specified for area.
ERROR: Failed converting area(default/main/branchname/subbranch/EDITION) to VPATH
client: Transaction Mode: OFF
client: Mode(normal)
ERROR: Could not locate [default/main/branchname/subbranch]
ERROR: Bad VPATH(default/main/branchname/subbranch/EDITION) specified for area.
ERROR: Failed converting area(default/main/branchname/subbranchEDITION) to VPATH
ENG: 2003-12-04 11:08:52 PST GMT-08:00 Thread-16 After SETUP, res=-1
ENG: 2003-12-04 11:08:52 PST GMT-08:00 Thread-16 exiting setup
ENG: 2003-12-04 11:08:52 PST GMT-08:00 Thread-16 entering awaiting-cleanup
Please sugget if I can do something to stop it.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
Maybe your path is not correct ?
It would help if you post your config file(s).
What version of OpenDeploy are you using ?
Windows or Solaris ? Is the receiver same version/OS as base ?
Adam Stoller
Shouldn't those paths begin with a '/' - i.e. "/default/main/..." instead of what shows in the errors as "default/main/..." -- perhaps you somehow mistyped the area path in your config file?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
nshetty
Yes, you are right. I figured that out and now it works
I appreciate your help.
Thanks.