Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error building workarea browser tree
JeanIns
Content contributor receives "TEMPLATING ERROR PAGE
Error building workarea browser tree" when generating a DCR. Has anyone encountered this error?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
abhishek_gupta
Workarea borwser tree!! Haven't heard of that.
You have to be more specifc on your question as to what you are trying to do? DCR's are not generated.
AK
Interwoven TeamSite Consultant
sunil_j
HI,
TeamSite makes use of a Jsp called Hierbrowser.jsp which expects a Tree object (t) to identify the current location on the Workarea... thats explains whats a "Workarea Browser tree is .."
Regards
Sunil
Technical Consultant
Sydney (Australia)
whysguy
Greetings,
I have seen a similar error before at one of my previous engagements. I'm not sure it is the same issue that you are experiencing, but maybe it will give you some insight none-the-less. It was a pretty unique set of circumstances that caused the error, so I don't think I can recall it exactly, but I will try to recap the highlights.
An administrator changed the name of the directory which templating was using to generate files to for a particular datatype. After that change, users who had worked with templating in that workarea encountered an error when trying to generate a page. We found that the templating engine was using a variable in the users' entity file (iw-home/local/entities/Data) to figure out what directory the file should be generated to (or something to that effect). I can't recall the exact variable, but the way we figured this out is that we opened an entity file for one of the users experiencing the problem and looked at all of the variables that had directory paths. We noticed that one of the paths in the entity file was the old directory before it had been renamed. We resolved the issue by removing and then re-adding the user to the entity database. We also opened a bug report with Interwoven.
Anyway, I hope that helps.