Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to deploy specific files
meikel
Hi,
I have some files a.html, b.html, c.html and d.html.
They are created, checked and submitted by a workflow.
Now I want them to deploy.
It's no problem do deploy all (iwpublish into edition, deploy edition).
But I have to deploy like this.
- Now a.html and b.html
- tomorrow c.html
- next week d.html
How can I deploy only a part of my files?
Can I do it with this
<sourceFilesystem area="BLAH" filelist="HOW_TO_PUT_FILES_HERE" >
thanks
meikel
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
A filelist is a file (e.g. /tmp/foo) that contains area-relative-paths (in your example, area="BLAH") to the individual files (a.html, b.html) you wish to deploy, with each file entry listed on a separate line.
So you create a wrapper script that determines, through some logic, which files are to be deployed; the script creates a temporary filelist, invokes OpenDeploy passing in the '-k' flag to set the filelist's name to be that of the temporary filelist, and that should do it. I think pretty much all of this is covered in the manuals - so please look through it [again].
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com