Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
number of replicants
msrich
W2K TS 5.5.2+SP2
Is there a limit on the number of replicants a DCR can have? We have a user who wants to have over 200, and we doubt this is a good idea. If there's a recommended limit, can you explain why? Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Frederik
I can only mention what I've been told...
a consultant told us that he's worked on another project, where there were really many replicants... more than 200, because that was also the number we are planning in a forthcoming project.
two things :
- he mentioned they had to double the HEAP memory size on the java templating client
- he also mentioned something, that having "EDIT HTML" (visual formatting) buttons in the replicant, can be very heavy on the system...
well, all this is hearsay, and I'm also curious for other comments
cheers, Fred