Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenDeploy AdminServer
jorge1
Hi,
I'm looking for the place where OD AdminServer stores the information about the user permissions and which deployments they are allowed to run on each server.
I wonder if anyone has an idea where this might be? db? which one?
The problem is: dev server: 2000 deploy config files; 300 users;
move to prod: manually change the permissions in od GUI.... boring!!
A script would do this in 10 seconds...
Many thanks for your help!!!!
Regards,
Jorge
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
This is one of the topics covered in the webcast that was held this morning, on OpenDeploy security considerations. I will be posting the pdf and the WebEx recording later today.
Regards,
lissa
Migrateduser
You may want to take a look at "Backing Up OpenDeploy Files" on p. 81 of the OpenDeploy 5.6 Installation Guide (November 2003 edition).
Todd Scallan
Group Product Manager
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com