Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 6.0 Upgrade - Template Parse Error
Gregg Faus
I recently upgraded to TS 6.0 (w/ patch 27315) from 5.5.2 SP3 and now every new/existing template generates the following message:
A problem was encountered trying to parse the datacapture.cfg file for type PressRelease. Please contact your system administrator.
Root cause:
There must be one and only one element.
Details...
com.interwoven.ui.formspub.datacapture.InvalidDCTException: There must be one and only one <root-container> element.
at com.interwoven.ui.formspub.datacapture
....
This particular template is the Press Release sample provided by Interwoven.
If you want to look at the DCT just look on your TS server in the following location:
iw-home\examples\Templating\templatedata\custom-dtd-examples\PressRelease
Any clues?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Although IWOV style dcts (ie. intranet/weather) have not changed between TST5.5 and TST6.0, the XML style dcts (like the press-release example) have changed significantly and are not backward compatible. The best way to migrate, if you already have XML DCTs, is probably to run the iwdtd2dct CLT on your DTDs and customize. (Refer to the FormsPublisher administration guide for details).
--Daniel
Sr. MTS, Interwoven
Gregg Faus
I copied the weather template and it rendered just fine. I guess I picked a bad example to use.
After this I found that I had read somewhere to change my dcr-type's to "xml". I definately misread this since doing so makes them xml templates. I changed back to dcr-type="iwov" and all my other templates are rendering fine now too.
Thanks for the help.