Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Perl DBI
kellyrmilligan
Can anyone point me to a pretty standard Perl DBI example? I just need to log some things to a database from my workflow, and am looking for something to get me started,
thanks,
Kelly
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Have you looked at the module's POD?
http://www.perldoc.com/perl5.005_03/lib/DBI.html
I think the synopsis is fairly clear. It is hard to give a "standard example" because there are so many variables.
BTW, these kinds of questions will get a faster response from the Perl forum.
Brinko Kobrin
Interwoven Staff Engineer
jbonifaci
perldoc DBI should give you everything you need. The o'reilly books have some good examples as well. I'm not sure if this person had permission to publish these, but here are some o'reilly bookshelves, including the perl ones, that will have info on the DBI module.
http://iis1.cps.unizar.es/Oreilly/