Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
VFE - preservechar
megamala
I am new to VFE. When we copy chars. like " " ' ' from Word2000 to VFE. After doing Clean Html , when we see vies as html it showing like this “ ”. But we want like " " ' ' .. ' What should I do for that.
MM Guptha
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
megamala
Instead of getting something like:
“ABCDEFGHIJKL”
I should get:
“ABCDEFGHIJKL”
What should I do in VFE config file inorder get like that
MM Guptha
DougD
Curly quotes are special Unicode characters that need to be expressed as HTML entity names (or character references).
megamala
I am using IE6.0. sp1, I read some where it only works with IE 5.x . Is any one able to view the pictures with IE 6
MM Guptha
megamala
sorry wrong post
MM Guptha
megamala
When the users are copy and paste from word2000 , the bullets are showing as • (view as html). When we generate html file using XSL, it showing as ?(instead of bullets or quotes like ' ' ' . All bullets and quotes are showing as ?. Please see an attachment of my VF config file.
MM Guptha
megamala
attachment of VF config file.
MM Guptha