Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
retsore of a single branch
wmh
Good day all.
We need to restore a single branch on Teamsite 5.5.2 sol.
What is the best way to do this?
The Iw-store is back up nightly, so we have the entire store, but we only want to restore this one branch. I remember that you can migrate a single branch area, but I am not sure of exactly how.
Thank you for any help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
If you've paid for
MultiStore
, you could probably do something like the following:
store.
Note - the above is completely off the top of my head, so don't assume that I got everything exactly right.
[* If you haven't paid for MultiStore - you can talk to Support about temporary allowance to utilize it for this purpose]
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com