Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Browse for Images from VF
dlukezic
I am trying to create a custom image pop-up in Visual Formatter that has a browse button that will allow the user to browse the same files that the <browser> tag on a DCT would allow them to browse. The custom command is working, but right now I simply have an HTML browse button and I cannot get it to default to a particular directory, nor can I get it to limit the file types that I will allow. Can I use the same browse button as on a DCT, and if so how?
Thanks,
Doreen
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
so far I have not seen any implementations of that. What's more, one of my clients have come up with a workaround - they used my file browser callout, navigated to a single image branch and then copied and pasted the link location to the VF field. And it worked. Cumbersome, but worked ..
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
mmb
Greg
Did you write the image callout for the Java templating client or the browser based CGI client?
Either way could you post the code?
Thanks
- mark
gzevin
Mark,
it was for the browse-based templating.
please provide your-em-mail address, so I can mail the code.
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU