Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwperl Process hanging on Win2K server
System
We are getting some hung processes on our NT box. Nothing different about the server just more people doing Templating but that is just 3 more people. When I remove the iwperl.exe process from Task Manager the server goes back to about 5% utilization. Any ideas? Does Templating call iwperl by default or is it only called when you have a iwperl section in a template. It does not seem to happen every time someone use the template but I would say about 1 in 4 creates this hung process.
Mark
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I don't know much about templating (there is a separate Templating forum), but I think that iwperl is used when you generate pages. Is there any chance that these hanging processes are being created when used Generate or Preview? Could there be a problem in one of the presentation templates?
Brinko Kobrin
Interwoven Staff Engineer
Bubas_IWOV
Hi,
What service packs you have in your box? As i remember one of the SP fixed a type of process that remains in the system after you preview. Probably is something related.
B