Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DAS config of category in branch that has > 1 cate
netsnaveen
We have a situation on the production server where there is a branch with around 5 categories in them. Now we need to do DAS config only for one category and I do not want to loose the data for other categories.
Is it possible to do this? Would appreciate if you give the clt's that I can use along with proper examples for the path.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
I have no clue what you are asking for, but I will take a guess:
If you have more than one DCT and you want to deploy DCR data only for some category/data-type, you can certainly do that.
Perhaps you should provide more details and explain your question(s) better. Do you already DAS and/or DataDeploy configured ? what exactly do you mean by not wanting to lose the data for other categories ?
The "fish questionaire" :
- What version of TeamSite / DataDeploy are you using ? SP level.
- OS ? (Prehaps not relevant, but wouldn't harm to specify)
Capture.PNG