Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Problems with Teamsite 6.0 install
pacer11
Has anyone had problems doing an upgrade from 5.5.2 SP3 to 6.0? When trying to start Teamsite I get the following message:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
iw.server: ---------- STARTING: Mon Dec 15 11:50:34 EST 2003
iwetcboot: Running iwstart /local/dteamsite in /Interwoven/TeamSite
Killed
ERROR: iwserver.2.7 -h returned 137.
ERROR: Is iwserver.2.7 properly installed and in your PATH?
ERROR: Failed to start.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I have done the install 3 times, first the upgrade from 5.5.2 then I just uninstalled 5.5.2 and installed a clean 6.0 without upgrade, then I went back and re-installed 5.5.2 and tried the upgrade to 6. All are giving me the same problems. All the installations of course are run as root. I am trying to do this on a Solaris 7 platform.
Any Suggestions to what I may be doing wrong?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Can you email me <iw-home>/install/tsconfig.log and the output of "ls -l <iwhome>/bin/iwserver*"?
swu@interwoven.com