Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite 6.0 and WebDeskpro
sunil_j
Hi,
How can I access the old Webdeskpro interface in TeamSite 6.0. I tried accessing the URL
http://server/iw-cc/webdeskpro
buth that doesn't work?
Regards
Sunil
Technical Consultant
Sydney (Australia)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
That is the correct URL (assuming that "server" is replaced with the name of your server.) What happens when you try this URL? What happens when you try
http://server/iw-cc?
Do you get the ContentCenter UI?
Brinko Kobrin
Interwoven Staff Engineer
sunil_j
Hi,
Yes I am seeing the CC interfaces but not the Webdeskpro, with the server replaced with the actual name of the server.
Regards
Sunil
Technical Consultant
Sydney (Australia)
Migrateduser
What response do you get when you try the webdeskpro URL? Do your attempts cause any message to be written to the TeamSite UI logs?
Brinko Kobrin
Interwoven Staff Engineer
rajnag
Hi Sunil,
Try
http://server/iw-cc/teamsite/comman/start.jsp?webdeskpro=true
nag
Migrateduser
>
http://server/iw-cc/teamsite/comman/start.jsp?webdeskpro=true
Note 1: This is not a publicly supported URL.
Note 2: I think that nag meant "/command/", not "/comman/".
Brinko Kobrin
Interwoven Staff Engineer