Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
insert/update trigger
HAL
Hi ,
has anyone an example of config file for calling an insert/update trigger in database ..?
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Michael
Hi Hal
Perhaps I have misunderstood what you are asking; however triggers in databases are usually triggered by database events, such as the inserting or updating of a row on a table. Therefore you would usually activate the trigger code by performing the trigger event.
I don't think this is what you were asking though??? Perhaps if you provide a few more details of what you are trying to acheive?
Cheers
Michael
Test Cal.ssd
HAL
well was trying to get the trigger tag on config file for dd
Michael
Are you saying that you want to use the trigger tag in DataDeploy in order to add triggers to your database? There is a worked example of this starting on page 115 of the DD.560a.admin.pdf...
Is this what you are having problems with?
Cheers
Michael
HAL
yeah thanks
did u play with clobs ..?
Michael
I haven't done any work with CLOBs and DataDeploy recently -- I have done so in the past; however all I can recall is that I think we had to change something in relation to the Oracle driver which DataDeploy uses (I think this was documented in either the manual or the support or devnet sites). Did you have a specific problem?