Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
nextDeployment on Reverse Deploy
jmcdonald
Is it possible to use a "nextDeployment" step on a Reverse deploy? I've got it coded (xml attached) and the reverse deploy step is working, but the nextDeployment step is not.
I've got 3 servers - A,B, and C.
B has OpenDeploy base server, A and C have OpenDeploy receiver. What I'm trying to do is:
1) kick off a reverse deploy from B, pulling files from A to B.
2) then deploy files on B over to C (via nextDeployment)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gwen1
Does the RMFinance Push deployment work on its own? Can there be a space in name? (Our installs are mostly UNIX and spaces in filenames sometimes cause problem)
Could try running a shell script with the deployment command as a DNR...
Thanks,
Gwen
ControlCenter.png
Migrateduser
I suspect next deployment is being ignored. You'll probably have to run two separate deployments, perhaps using a DNR to kick off the second one.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com