Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Harware Requirements
alexgray
Can anyone point me to a any documentation for specific recommended hardware requirements for TeamSite 5.5.2 (incl. Templating)?
I'm requesting hardware (Win 2k server) for an implementation with 250 (potentially concurrent ?) users, a fair amount of workflows and templating with callouts and other fairly heavy operations, some 50 branches, and 3000-10000 pages (DCRs). Oh, and did I mention impatient users?
Any ideas on what my specs should look like, or where I can find it?
rgds,
Alex Gray
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Hardware is cheap, make it big, you have some big requirements.
From page 28 of the NT ADmin manual expect 4 or 8 CPUs !GB RAM per cpu, 0+1 Raid disk (lots) and a very fast network to the users.
HTH
Andy