Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
List modified menu option
keith999
I understand that the "List Modified" option under View menu is to compare the file difference between the staging and workarea. However it definitely long time to complete when there are thousands file in the area.
Is it possible to custom the "List Modified" function to make it compares files down to a specific directory level? So I believe it saves a lot of time.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I don't think it is possible to add this feature to WebDesk Pro (I guess that is what you are talking about) without creating a custom menu item.
This is a standard feature in ContentCenter Professional.
Brinko Kobrin
Interwoven Staff Engineer
keith999
Kobrin
Can you share with me how the custom script works? I know the iwlistmod can return a list of modified files. But how can I link up the list to the submit button in order to create a job?
Thanks
Dick
Kobrin,
I have prepared a script using "iwlistmod" to list all the modified files/directories.
However, even the file list is shown on the browser, I cannot link the selected files with the "Submit" button. In other words, I cannot submit the listed files by clicking the "Submit" button.
Would you mind telling me how I can solve the problem please?