Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Server Unavailable in Admin Screen
jeremystitt
I have recently installed a new OpenDeploy 5.5.1 receiver on a server behind a firewall. In the firewall, I opened ports 20014 and 9173. I am able to run a deploy successfully, but I can't seem to get the Admin screen to connect to the server. It gives me a "Server Unavailable" error.
I can telnet to port 9173 on the new receiver from the TeamSite server. I have added the receiver's name and IP address and port 9173 on the view servers screen.
What else do I need to check to verify that everything is setup correctly? Any help would be appreciated!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Look at the OpenDeploy 5.5.1 SP2 Release Notes - page 20 - you'll see that in order to use the AdminGui through a firewall there are 7 more ports you have to open and configure (of course this is assuming you are in fact using SP2 - if not, I think your out of luck with 5.5.1)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com