Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
reg. Basics of Interwoven
rajuv
Hai , This is Raju from Hyderabad,India.
Recently I started with this Interwoven and Teamsite.
I saw huge list of users in this and thought i could get some guidance from you.
I would like to the know the basics and understand 'how to create a DCT,DCT and WorkFlow etc.,'
Can u please provide me the above info with suitable examples.
I would be grateful to you, if u can help me in this regard.
Raju VGS
Yash Technologies (P) Ltd.,
Dial : +91-40-55330450/51 (o)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
As I responded to the private request (virtually identical) you made to me. If you need basic training in this area - go through Interwoven BootCamp. If you have the basics, then go through some of the more advanced / specific courses in either templating, workflow or both.
At the very least, you need to read the manuals and experiment.
Also look through a bunch of the webcasts available on this site. However the webcasts generally do not assume the requirements of basic training....
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
You may also want to look at purchasing a library card so you can take the self-paced training offered by IWOV. Information on library cards can be found here:
http://www.interwoven.com/services/training/units/library.html
Regards,
lissa
Alok_xml.txt
test.jpg
test.ssd