Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Setting Hidden item from CGI callout
lazybee26
My CGI callout on a DCT does it's functionality and then returns javascript. This javascript sets value of an item on the DCT.
This works if the item is visible but fails if it's hidden.
How do I set value of a hidden item from CGI callout?
Thx
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
fred_sanford
I had the same issue with both hidden and readonly. As far as I could tell, setting the value of hidden or readonly from a callout isn't an option. For my case though, I registered an OnCallout handler through FormAPI and called the CGI wrapper + .ipl file from a window.open(). Right before that I set my field to visible/hidden, redraw, window.open(), then hide/visible.
"You big dummy!" - Redd Foxx, 1922-1991
CWCDLOMXSF.OUS750R_loyang42.txt
lazybee26
Actually someone else gave a soln on my other post ....Using opener.parent.getScriptFrame() returns the scriptframe to access all formapi objects and life becomes easier.
Take care and thanks for your help.
375291.txt