Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Worksite MP Web browsers
starbucks
Hi,
Need some help here. Does anyone know what version of Microsoft VM that IE 5.5 SP 2 is running? The reason I'm asking is because MP requires a version of JVM 5.0.3802 to run applets on IE 5.5 SP 2
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
portalfan
Hi,
A few thoughts ...
I believe it's 5.00.3309 out of the box with IE 5.5. But you can check what version you have installed by running JVIEW. Check here for more information ..
http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer/answers_9.htm
Also, if you have Vmx86_01 and Vmx86_02 cab files in your IE 5.50 SP2 install files, those are Java files. Perhaps you could re-install IE if the expected results don't appear when running JVIEW.
Finally, if you just need to upgrade the version of JVM, you can download the latest version (3810) here ..
http://www.softwarepatch.com/windows/javavm.html
Hope this was helpful.
25805.pdf
starbucks
Thanks Portalfan!
Have you or anyone at the forum encountered on the web client, a blank directory tree when you try to add users to a object's ACL?
I checked my browser using the validate browser link and the brower checked out fine.
sphan_xell
I think I have. if you're using WorksiteMP 3.0.1, you could run into this problem if your system have both Microsoft JVM and Sun JVM installed. When I tried to browse the "Category Picker" (to link document), I'd get a blank or frozen listing.
My Solution: Uninstall Sun JVM (JRE Plugin) to use Microsoft JVM alone. I think WorksiteMP 3.1 doesn't have this issue.
Hope this helps.