Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwxml_validate.ipl
System
When running iwxml_validate.ipl -well on the attached file, it fails claiming the file is not well-formed. However, when I open the file in IE there are no problems. Is there a bug or size limitation to iwxml_validate?
David M. Doggette
President
2HB Software Designs, Inc.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I just ran iwxml_validate.ipl -well on that file, on my W2K TS6 box - and it didn't seem to have any problems with it. Perhaps you can provide more context about the environment in which you ran it?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
I am on a SUNOS 5.8 using TS 5.0.1. The actual XML file I'm trying to check for well formedness has the following line inserted as line 2:
<!DOCTYPE record SYSTEM "dcr4.5.dtd">
Also, you should note that when I try to edit the file using "vi", it gives an error stating that line 70 is too long. This is the value line of item name="Segment". The length of this field is 3773 characters long.
David M. Doggette
President
2HB Software Designs, Inc.
iwovGraduate
I just tried this without any problems:
iwxml_validate.ipl -well <FILE>
I have 552 on Windows:
C:\>iwxml_validate.ipl -v
version: 5.5.2.2 Build 17976 REL Interwoven 20030323
Would be worth a try if you have accss to any other TS box, > v. 5.0.1