Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
cgi script for browsing the workarea from TAG_info
Rathina
Hi,
I need to browse through the teamsite workarea folder from workflow instantiation screen.Through our Devnet folks i understand that it can be achieved by writing cgi script and invoke it from the TAG_info element.I am new to cgi concept can any body help me to achieve this task.
is there is any easy way to get the teamsite folder structure (having an browse button) in the workflow instantiation screen?
thanks
Rathina.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Agamemnon
Try to put this code in your '*.wft'- file and modify for your needs....
Migrateduser
Warning:
This code uses '/iw/webdesk/WorkareaBrowser', which is not -- I believe -- a public URL. It may not work in some versions of TeamSite, or in future releases. And it may not work well with WebDesk.
Brinko Kobrin
Interwoven Staff Engineer