Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Server Name CHange
System
I am getting a request to change the name our Teamsite Server. I know the software doesn't work if this happens. Is it possible just to re-gen a license and have the software work?
Bob
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
There was a forum post about this a while back. I think there are a number of steps. You might try doing a search in the forums for the other posts.
Regards,
lissa
iwovGraduate
Yes, you can re-generate a lic key if you have access to support site or request a new lic key from Interwoven.
There is a KB on what needs to be done when you change IP/hostname. You should be able to find it if you search the support site.
Migrateduser
Check Knowledge Base ArticleID - 48503.
-Naveen
ela
Hi,
check out this thread as well:
Moving IW environment from 1 network to another?
Good luck!
Eldbjoerg