Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
one local_directory section
AndCam
I want to be able to deploy several pathSpecification nodes mainly to use different permissionRules for the different paths. But, I'm getting an error saying 'For downrev to OD5.6.0 or before, when using file_list mode only one local_directory section is allowed.'
Is this only an issue because the reciever is 5.6.0 and the source is 5.6.1? I'm uploading the log file with the error.
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
AndCam
Also attaching the configuration file...
Migrateduser
By 5.6.1, do you mean 5.6 with SP1?
You might want to try applying the latest fixes to both sender and receiver. I think I recall a problem with multiple paths in OD 5.6 that was subsequently fixed.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com