Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Two teamsite instance on same box
pvpkumar
Is there any way that I can setup two instance of TeamSite 5.5.2 server on same machine (cost saving !!!!!!!!!!). My requirement is to have two test env for testing an application.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pflory
pvpkumar,
I haven't seen/heard of any way to do this other than using VMWare on Windows, which emulates running one or more instances of a machine on the host machine. Fantastic software, but not sure if it's cheaper or not in your case, or if you're even using Windows.
Paul
http://chicagouncommon.com/photography/gallery/1438/
Paul Flory
nipper
What platform ? Windows - then you can use VMWare, (that is the best option)
Solaris (I am trying it), then you have your work cut out for you. On Solaris you will not have 2 running at the same time. VMWare can support 2 at once, but licensing may be an issue.
Ping me off line if you are on Solaris, I will share my ideas.
Andy