Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DAS config help
System
I am trying to get DAS configured on my Teamsite server. I have followed all of the steps to get it up and running and I do have it working somewhat. I am only trying to do the metadata part of DD. When I use the UI to generate the base tables for a particular workarea it only puts in a small number of files into the base table. It does not load any of the metadata although it creates the proper columns for it. What am I doing wrong. It is only putting in links to HTML files as well, which is weird. We have some DOC and PDF files that we need to tag with metadata. I have tried to edit a file and then put metadata on it to see if that would work but it did not update the base or any other tables for that matter.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pflory
Have you checked the DD log files? They typically reveal important information about SQL exceptions and the like. This is especially true of the more recent versions of DD.
Paul
http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/animals/features/268feature1.shtml
Paul Flory
Migrateduser
I checked the log files and it does have some errors in it so I will check on those. This next question might even rule out using this product......Do you know if Datadeploy and/or DAS will deploy EAs that are set on pdf or doc files? It seems like it only does files that were created with Teamsite Templating.
iwovGraduate
Yes. DD will deploy EAs set on all files, if configured.
Hope that helps.
DataDeploy is a product. DAS is one of the "modes" in which DataDeploy can be configured.
customer_names.ssd.zip
27231.pdf