Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Lifespan of 5.5 and 5.6 products!
System
Does anyone know/heard when support will end for the 5.5/5.6 versions of Teamsite/Opendeploy/DataDeploy
The support site and newsletter talk about 5.0.x in the snippet below which to me isn't any of the versions I'm running!
"We are announcing the final year of support for TeamSite 5.0.x, TeamSite Templating 5.0.x, OpenDeploy 5.0.x, DataDeploy 5.2.x, and MetaTagger 3.0. Support for these products will end September 30, 2004, which is 12 months after the release of TeamSite 6."
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
I would interpret the support newsletter as follows:
Interwoven has eihter not decided on the end of life for 5.5/5.6 versions or they do not want to accounce it yet.
BTW, What exactly is your concern ?
YVAC_S7008D-001.txt
Migrateduser
My concern is - do I do all the analtsy work to upgrade to 6.0 now or do I wait - if my versions are still supported I may wait - otherwise I will go forward and plan to upgrade TS,OD,DD before September
Thanks
Migrateduser
Here's the response that I got back from Interwoven on this exact question.
"The 5.0.x versions will reach "end-of-life" next year, however, TS 5.5.2, TST 5.5.2 and OD 5.6 will continue to be supported until 2 newer versions of these products are released. Right now the latest versions are TS/TST 6.0 and OD 5.6. At the point where 2 newer versions exist, an end-of-life date will be set for the 5.5.2 and 5.6 versions. So basically, support will continue for your versions for at least another year (probably longer). "
Migrateduser
Great Thanks!