Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DAS-Eventsubsystem
rsb
I am using DAS-Eventsubsystem to metadata fields of my DCR. I have done a startddd, and initialize for iwsyncdb.ipl.
iwtrace.log shows the job number of the workflow as soon as I submit my DCR but the events (metadata) is not getting recorded. I see nothing when I do search metadata for the given keyword.
Can anyone please help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
How are you setting the metadata? What version of TeamSite are you using? Also How did you configure your EventSubsystem (using UI?)
Please post Datadeploy related info in Content Distribution forum
rsb
I am using Version: 5.5.2.1 . I have metadata fields in template. I have event subsystem and DAS running all the time and as soon as a DCR is submitted for workflow DAS reads all the metadata info and stores it in the database. Sometimes my eventsubsystem goes down then DAS does not work. But when I initialize it by using
iwsyncdb.ipl -initial <path of branch>
It starts recording all metadata events again. (inserts it in database, also search metadata give correct result).
My eventsubsystem went down a few days back. I initialized it. But it is still not inserting data in database. When eventsubsystem is down the iwtrace.log file has message saying "event subsystem is down". Now iwtrace.log does not show that message. Still I don't get my desired result.
I have initialized iwsync.ipl as root.
I am a new user and do not very well understand relation between Eventsubsystem and DAS. I don't know if DAS is working or not. Is there a way to know DAS activities. Any log files or anything.
Thanks
iwovGraduate
From the descritption you have provided it seems that DAS is not updating the tables because event system keeps going down.
I had a similar situation with TS 552;DD 552; W2K; SQL Svr. We got around the problem by using a SQL Svr DataBase for the event subsystem. You can try to find information on how to set this up in DataDeploy Admin Guide. I think its in one of the appendices.
Hope that helps.