Following is my wft script. My external task works fine. But I get stuck after that. I am not able to do submit task followed by end task. Am I doing any thing wrong?
=====================================================================
<workflow name="ISG Extranet Content Approval" owner="__TAG__('iw_user');" creator="__TAG__('iw_user');" description="__TAG__('iw_desc');">
<externaltask name="Approve" owner="__TAG__('iw_user');" start="t" immediate="t" description="Update Successful">
__INSERT__("<areavpath v='$area_vpath'/>");
<successors>
<successorset description="Update Successful">
<succ v="Submit"/>
</successorset>
</successors>
<template_script>
<![CDATA[
my $filename ="/tmp/xyz.log";
my $contentid;
my $cid;
my $i=0;
foreach my $submit_files (
@submit_file) {
# check if the file is a dcr
if (`$iwextattr -g TeamSite/Templating/DCR/Type $iwmount$area_vpath$submit_files`) {
open(XML, "<$iwmount$area_vpath$submit_files") || die "Cannot open $iwmount$area_vpath$submit_files: $!\n";
my $xml = join ("", <XML>);
close(XML);
my $rootnode = TeamSite::XMLnode->new($xml);
my $contentid = $rootnode->value('Content_Id');
if ($cid != '') {
$cid = $cid.','.$contentid;
} else {
$cid = $contentid;
}
open LOG, ">>$filename" or die "cannot open filename = $filename";
chmod 0777 , $filename;
print LOG "workflow $cid new $contentid \n";
}
}
close LOG;
]]>
</template_script>
__INSERT__("<command v=\'$iwhome/httpd/iw-bin/Ex_Approval.ipl $cid $user '/>");
</externaltask>
<submittask name="Submit" owner="__TAG__('iw_user');" description="Submit Data Content Records" override="t">
<areavpath v="__INSERT__($area_vpath);"/>
<successorset description = "Go to EndTask">
<succ v="End"/>
</successorset>
<activation>
<pred v="Approve"/>
</activation>
</submittask>
<endtask name="End">
<activation>
<pred v="Submit"/>
</activation>
</endtask>
</workflow>