Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Webdesk transition hangs
nipper
Happens once in a while, users click OK to transition a task in Webdesk (Solaris 2.8 TS 552 SP3) the gui sits there (the
button goes away, but nothing happens)
Have the user log out & In with webdeskpro & the task has not moved. Transition works there.
Nothing meaningful I can find in servletd.log.
Anyoine see this before ? Clues ?
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
>Happens once in a while, users click OK to transition a task in Webdesk (Solaris 2.8 TS 552 SP3) the gui sits
> there (the button goes away, but nothing happens)
Comparison of my client (Win2K, IE6) with the one having the trouble, I noticed that Java 1.3.1_02 was installed and was being used (via advanced internet options).
When I deselected that box it worked. Having Java installed and configured cannot be a rare occurance, is there a supprted level ? Support can't/won't tell us.
Andy
Migrateduser
The java 1.3 plug-in sometimes has problems installing
properly on Windows. This isn't terribly common, but
I have seen it a few times on my own system (W2k). This
might be what you ran into. It looks like Sun fixed it with
1.4, but be aware that officially you should be using
the MS JVM if you're running 5.5.x.. although you're right,
that many customers do use it anways.
Jason Heirtzler
Interwoven Engineering