Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to enable validation when saving DCR
Rogerok
Hi,
In my DCT file:
<data-capture-requirements name="book" dtd-system-identifier="../client.dtd" dtd-validation="reject-invalid">
...
I wanna invalid DCRs cannot be saved. DCRs will be saved in "data" directory, so I put "client.dtd" outside of "data" directory in order to cause DCRs be validated by "client.dtd".
But, it doesn't work. Invalid DCRs still can be saved!!!!
I don't why??? Anybody can help me?
Thanks in advanced
Roger
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pflory
Roger,
Did you mean/try "dcr-validation" ? You wrote "dtd-validation", which doesn't exist.
Paul
Paul Flory
Rogerok
Paul,
The "dtd-validation" attribute controls automatic validation of saved DCRs, right?
And "dtd-system-identifier" attribute is the URI of DTD file.
But the question is that when I saved a invalid DCR against my specified DTD, there is no user warning. Why?
Sample Testing.docx
bigterry
³¤ÍÈ£º
[laugh]Terry Yao[laugh]
Rogerok
Sorry, I made a mistake about "dcr-validation"