Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Application format icons
parkerj
I've added some item to the Application Format Metadate Table (through Library Manager).
When viewed with WorkSiteMP, some of these are not displaying an icon. How do I associate an icon with these new document formats?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
YADAV
All icons are stored in the ....webapps\worksitemp\icons folder. If you have created new application extensions then make sure that associated icon file (.gif) for that application is in the icons folder.
parkerj
That did it! Thanks.
I did encounter one problem, others might already know...
I actually added multiple application extensions. One of which was an "Other" with no file extension. (I probably don't even need that one) Applications listed after that were not picked up. Once I put a pseudo extension in Other, and had the icons in the folder, everything came together.
Thanks for your help.